Programs and Events
Summer Children’s Camp
When: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday’s from 12:30- 3:30 pm.
Cost: $7 per day or $35 for 5 days.
Sign up now by calling the Museum at 613-623-4902 or in person from 11 am – 4 pm daily.
Sign Up Form
August – In August we will take a trip around the world in 12 days.
- August 1 Fist Stop China! Take a walk into the past on the Great Wall of China! Discover some Chinese traditions, and art!
- August 2nd The Cradle of Civilization –We will take a look at the 7 Wonder of the Ancient World including the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- August 3rd Be a Tsar for the Day – Tourists will build nesting dolls and learn the about the mystery of the Romanovs.
- Aug 8th An Adventure Down Under -Explore the culture and the crazy creatures of Australia.
- August 9th Tis’ the Middle Ages -Enter the High Court of King Arthur of Camelot and learn how people lived in the Middle Ages!
- August 10th Get with the Times, New Roman Times – Learn what life was like as a Plebe and Gladiator in Ancient Rome.
- August 15th Follow the Vikings to Canada – How on earth did the Vikings end up in Newfoundland? We will uncover this mystery and more!
- August 16th Hakuna Matata – Who’s the King of the Jungle? Let’s explore the Sahara Desert through crafts and activities.
- August 17th It’s All Greek to Me – Learn about the Greek gods through crafts and plays!
- August 22nd Explore El Dorado and Aztec Ruins – Become an archaeologist and discover the lost city of El Dorado!
- August 23rd Dia de Muertos: Day of the Dead – October 31st is Halloween for us, but did you know it has Mexican roots?
- August 24th Royal Day – Join us for a day of royal festivities and learn about the royal who came to Arnprior.