Who may use the landfill?
- The Arnprior Waste Disposal Site is only open to Arnprior and McNab/Braeside Residents.
- A landfill voucher must be purchased from at the Town Hall or the Nick Smith Centre prior to entry into the landfill Site.
- Voucher cost vary based on the required tipping fees. The tipping fee schedule may be found here: Landfill Site Fees – January 2, 2018
- One (1) free landfill voucher is available per Arnprior residential unit per year. Only the owner of the property can claim this voucher.
- Third parties hauling waste from a property in the Town of Arnprior must complete this Declaration of Haulage Form before receiving a landfill voucher.
Where is the landfill located?
658 River Road, McNab/Braeside
View Larger Map
When is the landfill open?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 9:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
Saturday – 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
When is the landfill closed?
The landfill is closed on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday & holidays.
What Materials are accepted at the landfill?
|Free Disposal(Arnprior & McNab/Braeside Residents)
||Free Disposal (Arnprior Residents Only)
||Leaf & Yard Waste less including small branches less than 1.5” (Must be in bio-degradable paper bags)
|E – Waste (Computers, keyboards, monitors, T.V.’s, fax machines)
||Christmas Tree (From December 27 – January 31)
||Blue Bin Recyclables (Sorted Paper & Co-Mingled)
||*The above items have a tipping fee for McNab/Braeside Residents*
Items for which Tipping Fees apply (McNab/Braeside & Arnprior Residents)
- Household Waste (Garbage)
- Air conditioners, freezers, refrigerators, dehumidifiers (FreonTM evacuation fee applicable in addition to standard tipping fee)
- Brush (branches greater than 1.5” diameter)