Header image for the page 'Third Party Advertisers '

Third Party Advertisers 

Name of Registrant Phone Email Date of Registration
 Campaign Life Coalition  416-204-9749 clc@campaignlifecoalition.com  October 18, 2018


Individuals, corporations and unions can register as third party advertisers and can also make contributions to third party advertisers.

Third party advertisers will need to register with the Clerk’s Office, Town of Arnprior located at 105 Elgin Street West to complete registration papers (available in May 2018). If advertising in more than one municipality, third party advertisers have to register in each municipality.

Registration allows a third party advertiser to promote or oppose any candidate that the electors in the Town of Arnprior can vote for (local council or school board trustee positions).

Posters, signs, publications, etc., promoting or opposing candidates are ‘third party advertisements’.

Third party advertising must be done independently of candidates, who are not able to direct a third party advertiser. Candidates are not able to register as third party advertisers.

Registration for third party advertisers will open on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 and close on Friday, October 19, 2018 at 4:30 p.m.

2018 Guide for third party advertisers Ontario municipal council and school board elections

Use of Municipal Resources For Election Purposes Policy 

Form 5 – Financial Statement Expenses

Form 6 – Notice of Extension Period

Form 8 – Financial Statement Auditors Report – Third Party

Form 7 – Notice of Third Party Registration