Plan Your Visit
35 Madawaska St., Arnprior ON K7S 1R6.
The museum is located under the clock tower in the historic 1896 Thomas Fuller Post Office.
Admission is by donation and any amount is greatly appreciated when you visit.
Due to the Provincial Shutdown the Museum is currently closed.
We have School Visits and Home Schooling options!
We can tailor-make classes for both schools and homeschooled children. We have all protocols in place for safety in the museum. Please contact us for details and to book an appointment
The visiting exhibit, Unmasking Influenza, is still on display and worth a visit before it packs up and leaves. The first and second floor are both open with some additions to our regular exhibits!
As per the Renfrew County Health Units recommendations, residents must follow these restrictions at the Museum:
- An appointment must be made in advance of your visit. To book your appointment please contact the museum by email email@example.com or phone 613-623-4902.
- Appointments can be made for groups of up to 8 people.
- Please use the rear ramp access from the back parking lot to enter the Museum.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask during their visit, masks are available to purchase if needed.
- Visitors are asked to maintain physical distance from anyone not in their social circle.
Click here to find out about our permanent, visiting and upcoming exhibits
First floor is accessible with ramp access and accessible washroom. Stairs to other floors.
We are a member of the Renfrew County Museums Network