Corporate Services Advisory Committee
To serve in an advisory capacity to Council in regards to matters related to: budget; investment; long range financial planning and policies; general administration; human resources; corporate policies and by-laws; by-law enforcement; information technology (IT); and awards and recognitions for the public and employees.
- To make recommendations with respect to cost saving opportunities and financial matters or policies.
- To make recommendations with respect to updates to current or proposed by-laws and policies; corporate administrative and implementation procedures; human resources; and by-law enforcement protocols and measures.
- To make recommendations pertaining to IT of the Corporation, with respect to its efficiency and effectiveness, and any changes when necessary.
- To oversee the receipt of and make recommendations pertaining to nominations for awards, including but not limited to: Town Award; Senior of the Year Award; Volunteer of the Year Award; Commemorative Naming for Parks and Facilities; Street Naming; Volunteer Recognition Event or other awards as may be determined by Council.
- To make recommendations with respect to the Employee Service Awards that recognizes the long-term service of Town employees.
- To make recommendations pertaining to partnership, grant and funding opportunities as they relate to the Committee’s mandate.
Councillor Ted Strike (Chair), Councillor Lisa McGee (Vice-Chair),
Chris Couper, Darrel O’Shaughnessy, Caitlin Robillard, Andy Tamas, and Lori van Wyk.
The General Manager, Client Services/Treasurer, Town Clerk, Manager of Finance and Support Services/Deputy Treasurer, and By-law Enforcement Representative shall be the Staff Advisers for the CSAC. Other Staff Advisers may be required, from time to time.
The following is a copy of the 2020 Calendar of Council and Committee Meetings
Please contact the Clerk’s Office if you require accommodations to attend a public meeting.