We are so excited to start another season of the Arnprior Market. Our lovely market is held in the heart of downtown Arnprior every Sunday from the May long weekend until the last weekend of September. Taste of the Valley will be held October 6th this year. Check back often too see which vendors will be joining us this season and we hope to see you out at the opening day on May 19th!
Become a Market Vendor or Busker
We are so excited to start another season of the Arnprior Market. Our lovely market is held in the heart of downtown Arnprior every Sunday from the May long weekend until the last weekend of September. We close John Street to car traffic and bring in over 30 vendors to set up along the roadway.
Some Market Facts:
- 400-600 people attend the market on average every week.
- The highest attended market in 2018 saw 819 visits.
- Vendors at the 2018 Arnprior Market brought in an estimated $88,500 in revenue in total.
- The market is advertised: in the newspaper, on the Town’s website, app, social media, roadside signs and at other Town events.
Market Season: Sunday, May 19th – Sunday, September 29th. 9 am – 2 pm
Taste of the Valley will be held October 6th this year and you will register for it separately.
- Seasonal: $50 with your own Insurance*, $175 with Facility User Insurance purchased through the Town.
- Daily: $15 with your own Insurance*, $40 with Facility User Insurance purchased through the Town.
Market Vendor Application 2019
Market Power Request Form
2019 Market Layout
Vendors Must Sumit:
- a completed application form
- a copy of a government issued id (driver license ect.)
- *All vendors must provide proof of General Liability Insurance, and name the Town as an additional insured. If a vendor does not currently have insurance they can purchase Facility User Insurance through the Town at a cost of $25/day or $125/season. If you have your own you must provide us with a copy with your application.
- Any vendor selling consumable items must receive health unit approval prior to participating in the market. The Renfrew County Health Unity Special Event Food Vendor Application can be found here.
- Top 3 booth location options. Booth selections will be assigned on a first come, first served basis so we ask that you please submit at minimum your top 3 choices in order for booth location when you e-mail or drop off your completed form and payment. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s selection and keep your location relatively the same every week however there are no guarantees and we do sometimes need to move locations for logistics and attendance. Particularly the end spaces are often needed logistically for vendor and power specifications. Vendors are set up in the parking spaced along John Street. There are 2 vendors per parking space, please ensure your display/tent fit within the 10 x 10 requirements or that you are purchasing additional space to accommodate your set-up.
For a full list of Market Vendor License criteria and specification please see schedule VI in the Town’s Licensing By-Law
For more information please contact the Market Coordinator Lindsay Wilson at email@example.com
We welcome all types of performers and musicians to perform at the Arnprior Market. Please note however that there is no access to electricity.
Due to the small size of the market space, we ask that you please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 am on the Friday prior to the market you wish to attend at the latest with information on what you do and what Sunday’s you would like to attend so that we can assure we have space.